* Name: Ann Fetsch
* Organization: Drexel Heritage Furniture – Colorado Springs (Formerly Colorado Classics Furniture)
* Position: Co-owner
* Hometown: Kansas City, Mo.
* How long have you lived in Colorado Springs: 20 years
* Education: Bachelor’s degree in history from Colorado University in Denver
* A few words about your company: Our store is independently owned and part of the dedicated Drexel Heritage store program. We provide a full range of product styles and interior design service.
* Recent accomplishments: Opening new Drexel Heritage store, graduating from Colorado Springs Leadership Institute, attending the Partnership for Community Design Planning and Design Workshop.
* Biggest career break: The opportunity to have the only Drexel Heritage store in southern Colorado.
* The toughest part of your job: Keeping everyone happy: employees and customers.
* Someone you admire: My husband, Eric.
* About your family: My husband and best friend, Eric, and I have been married and in business together for 30 years; 10 years in Vail and 20 years in Colorado Springs.
* Something else you’d like to accomplish: I enjoy my nonprofit work on various community boards. I hope to continue trying to improve the quality of life in Colorado Springs.
* How your business will change in the next decade: We have aligned ourselves with a global company that allows us to access exciting new furniture and designs using hand crafting and innovative technology.
* What book are you currently reading: “Personal Power through Awareness” by Sanaya Roman
* What is the one thing you would change about Colorado Springs? Put the flowers in the medians back in the city budget!