Ent Federal hosting several seminars this month
Ent Federal Credit Union is hosting the following seminars in April at 4545 Galley Road. There is no charge to attend any of the programs.
* Protecting Your Identity: 10 to 11:30 a.m. April 16. Call 550-6095 for reservations.
* Planning for the Future with Trusts and Investments: 6 to 7:30 p.m. April 19. Call 550-6095 for reservations.
* Galaxy Money Management for Teens: 6 to 7:30 p.m. April 21. Call 550-6095 for reservations.
* First-Time Home Buyers: 10 a.m. to noon April 23. Call 550-6095 for reservations.
* Planet M Center Tour: 11 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. April 23. Call 550-6095 for reservations.
* Title it Right! Asset Ownership in Estate Planning: 6 to 7:30 p.m. April 28. Call 550-6095 for reservations.
* Construction Loans: 10 a.m. to noon April 30. Call 550-6998 for reservations.
PPCC offering women’s re-entry workshops
Pikes Peak Community College is offering a series of workshops designed for women returning to college after being out of high school or college for several years. The workshops are free and open to the public. Call 540-7501 for more information or to register.
* Communicating Effectively with Faculty: 9:30 to 11 a.m., April 18, Centennial Campus Atrium, 5675 S. Academy Blvd., and 6:30 to 8:30 p.m., April 21, The Downtown Studio Campus, 100 W. Pikes Peak Ave., room 323.
* Identifying Your Personality: 9:30 to 11:30 a.m., May 2, Rampart Range Campus Library, 11195 Highway 83, and 6:30 to 8:30 p.m., May 5, Centennial Campus, room C-211.
Workforce Center hosting ‘future’ presentation
The Pikes Peak Workforce Center is hosting a presentation to the community from 8 to 11 a.m. April 27 at the Doubletree World Arena Hotel, 1775 E. Cheyenne Mountain Blvd., about preparations for the 21st century economy and wealth creation through work force development.
The speaker is Ed Barlow, president of Creating the Future Inc. He has held executive positions in health care, business, higher education and a Washington, D.C.-based management consulting firm.
For more information, visit www.cratingthefuture.com.
USAFA sixth concert in recital series on tap
The United States Air Force Academy Band is presenting the sixth concert in this season’s Chamber Recital Series at 7:30 p.m. April 26 at Colorado College’s Packard Hall, at the corner of Cache La Poudre and Cascade.
The concert will feature Master Sgt. Sandra Tiemens, flute, and Tech. Sgt. Sarah Stewart, bassoon.
The recital is free and open to the public. Tickets are not required.
ASIS hosting technology, security seminar
The Pikes Peak Chapter of American Society for Industrial Security is hosting its first security seminar from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. May 12 at the LeBaron Hotel.
The event will include “Technology and Systems” and Managing Security Programs” programs. The cost of the seminar is $25 for ASIS members and $35 for non-members.
For more information contact Earl Truncer at 332-4976 or earl_truncer @irco.com.