On the Horizon – 4/13/2007
Ent hosting seminars
Ent Federal Credit Union is hosting the following seminars this month:
- Online Bill Pay, 5:30 to 7:30 p.m. April 18, 7250 Campus Drive. Seating is limited. Register at Ent.com/Seminars or call 550-6095.
- Investing for Retirement, 6 to 7:30 p.m. April 19, 4545 Galley Road, south entrance. Register at Ent.com/Seminars or call 550-6095.
- First-Time Home Buyers, 10 a.m. to noon, April 21, 4545 Galley Road. Register at Ent.com/Seminars or call 550-6998.
- Legacy Building: Transferring Wealth to the Ones Who Matter Most, 6 to 7:30 p.m., 4545 Galley Road, south entrance. Register at Ent.com/Seminars or call 550-6095.
Library hosting business programs
The Pikes Peak Library District is hosting the following business programs:
- Investment tools at your library, 8:30 to 10:30 a.m. April 28, Penrose Library, 20 N. Cascade Ave. Learn how to research company information and follow company or mutual fund performance. Sources include Value Line and Morningstar, subscription databases on the library’s Web site, and other Internet sites. For more information, call 389-8968.
- Minding your business, 8:30 to 10 a.m., April 21, Penrose Library. Learn about business resources available at the library by attending a free tour before the library opens. Registration is not necessary. For more information, call 389-8968.
Fountain Valley southern Colorado Career Expo
The Pikes Peak Workforce Center is seeking Fountain Valley employers for its inaugural job fair from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. April 25 at the Lorraine Community Center, 301 E. Iowa St., in Fountain.
To reserve booth space, call Duke at 667-3839.