Buzz with the Bs to address business issues
The Better Business Bureau is holding its monthly networking meeting “Buzz with the Bs.”
Speakers will discuss a variety of business topics.
All meetings are scheduled from 7:15 to 9 a.m. on the second Friday of each month at The Caddie Shack restaurant at the Valley Hi Golf Course.
Below is a list of scheduled speakers:
- February: Richard Myers, CS Police Department, State of the Department
- March: Sue Breeze, Presentation Coach, Presentation Tips for Everyone
- April: Cheri Enterline, SS Clutternot!, Restore Order, Regain Control for Life
- May: Elsa Miller, Duraclean Mater Cleaners, Katrina Experiences from the Front Line
- June: Darrell Williams, US First Financial, Financial Challenges in America Today
- July: John Hoffstetller, Active Living, Care Choices for Family HomeCare
- August: Stephanie Cates, First National Merchant Solutions, Your Bottom Line & PCI Compliance
- September: Suzanne Craig, Pre-Paid Legal, Protect Yourself from ID Theft
- October: Scott Piggot, Rocky Top Resources, Green Up Your Business
- November: Jim Whetstine, Handy Jim Dandy, Do You Know…
- December: Espen Jansen, Padgett Business Services, Tax Saving Plans for 2009
The cost of each event, which includes breakfast, is $12. RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org. BBB membership is not required to attend.