The meeting is now tentatively scheduled for sometime during June, but once officials find a venue, the new meeting information will be posted at http://www.cdphe.state.co.us.
- Requiring notarized signatures on applications and forms
- Requiring compliance with the Colorado “Secure and Verifiable Document Act”
- Limiting a “primary care-giver” to five patients per care-giver
- Clarifying what is required to have “significant responsibility for managing the well-being of the patient”
- Modifying the process for a patient to change his/her caregiver on the registry
The deadline for submitting written comments to the State Board of Health has been extended to May 15. Comments should be emailed to mailto:email@example.com Written comments already submitted for the board’s consideration do not need to be resubmitted.