Chain retailers offer tax day deals
Feeling the pain from filing taxes today? Several national chains are offering deals for the tax-oppressed.
Here’s a roundup of Tax Day deals around town and online.
- Chick-fil-A: visit a participating restaurant today keep your receipt. The Tax Relief Day Special allows diners to return before April 30 and receive the same order free.
- Cinnabon: free cinnabon bites from 5 to 8 p.m.
- Kimpton Hotels: through April 30, ask for the Sweet Tax Relief Package and the hotel will pay the tax on your room. dine at a property’s restaurant, and they’ll pay the sales tax there, too.
- Maggie Moo’s Ice Cream and Treatery: get one free scoop of ice cream.
- PF Chang ‘s China Bistro: save 15 percent on the total bill.
- T.G.I. Friday’s: diners receive a $5 gift card when they spend between $15 and $25. They earn a $10 card for a purchase of more than $25.
- Zazzle.com: Save 10.4 percent (it’s advertised as 10.40 percent) on all orders at this T-shirt and apparel web site using code TAXDAYZAZZLE at checkout.