Contracts go to large, small local cos.
A list of local contract awards this week includes projects as large as $35.8 million and as small as $20,485.
- Senger Design Group has won a $25,000 contract from the U.S. Air Force’s Air Mobility Command based at McConnell Air Force Base, Kan., for interior designer services.
- Wolverine Services LLC won a $1.3 million federal contract from the U.S. Air Force’s Direct Reporting Units on behalf of the United States Air Force Academy for medical transcriptionist services.
- Locally based T.D. Support Services Corp. won a $27,197 federal contract from the U.S. Air Force Materiel Command at Edwards Air Force Base, Calif., for distance learning center services.
- Hair on Wheels, headquartered in Canon City, has won a $20,486 contract from the U.S. Department of Justice’s Bureau of Prisons based in Grand Prairie, Texas for barber services. Work will take place at the Federal Correctional Complex, Florence, Colo.
- H.B.&A LLC has won a $157,915 contract from the U.S. Army’s National Guard Bureau in Aurora for master planning, design and construction purview services for the Colorado Springs Armory.
- ITT Corp. and its ITT Federal Services division in Colorado Springs won a $35.8 million federal contract from the U.S. Navy in Arlington, Va. for re-entry systems technical support services.
- Tech Vets Inc. has won a $93,630 contract award from the U.S. Naval Sea Systems Command in Dahlgren, Va. for electrical and electronic components.
- The Sanborn Map Co office in Colorado Springs, Colo. has won a federal contract valued at up to $12 million from the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers of Mobile, Ala. for surveying and mapping services under the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act.
- DOSS Aviation Inc. of Colorado Springs was awarded a $6.81 million contract that provides contractor logistics support for 32 United States Air Force Academy aircraft located at Peterson Air Force Base, United States Air Force Academy, and at an academy auxiliary airfield, all located in Colorado.