Contract award roundup – Oct. 12, 2009
Here’s a list of local companies that have recently won military contracts.
- T.D. Support Services Corp. won a $47,400 federal contract from the U.S. Air Force’s Air Combat Command at Dyess Air Force Base, Texas, for sports officiating services.
- Defense Training & Development Services G.P. won a $100,200 federal contract from the U.S. Air Force Materiel Command, Warner Robins, Ga., for sports officiating services.
- Five Rivers Services was awarded another federal contract – this time for $7.2 million – awarded by the U.S. Air Force’s 21st Contracting Squadron at Peterson Air Force Base for providing management, operation, maintenance and logistical support to nine Air Force Space Surveillance System field stations.
- T-Square Logistics Services Corp. was awarded a $6.96 million federal contract by the U.S. Air Force’s 82nd Contracting Squadron at Sheppard Air Force Base, Texas, for logistics services including base supply, fuels and vehicle maintenance and operation.
- Potestio Brothers Equipment of Colorado Springs won a $29,900 federal contract from the U.S. Army’s Contracting Agency, North Region, Fort Carson for a John Deere tractor.
- Torix General Contractors will do $21,200 of construction work based on a federal contract awarded by the U.S. Air Force Space Command, F.E. Warren Air Force Base, Wyo., for an Exercise and Evaluation Cell building funded by the ARRA.