Where can you get a flu shot? Call 211

Filed under: Daily News | Tags:,

Pikes Peak United Way 2-1-1 is partnering with the El Paso County Department of Health and Environment to provide information and referrals about seasonal flu shots and the H1N1 vaccine.

Residents can call 211 for a list of local agencies that still have vaccines available.

“It’s best for people to call us first to check for availability,” 211 Center Manager Jessica Johnson Simmons said. “A lot of places are running out of flu vaccine, and it might save them from making an extra trip or phone call.”

This is the first year that 211 has offered flu shot listings. The list is updated daily.