USOC creates executive search committee
The U.S. Olympic Committee has created a nine-member committee to search for a new executive director.
Committee members include:
- USOC Chairman Larry Probst
- Board member Bob Bowlsby
- Board member Mike Plant
- Phil Godfrey (Multi-Sport Organizations)
- Nina Kemppel and Matt Van Houten (Athletes Advisory Council)
- Micki King (U.S. Olympians Association)
- Trygve Myhren (Paralympic Movement)
- David Ogrean (National Governing Bodies Council)
The USOC CEO must live in Colorado Springs, and holds overall accountability, responsibility and authority for the management of the business and affairs of the USOC.