Military contracts flow to local companies
Military contracts for large and small projects have been awarded to local companies during the past two weeks. Most of them were funded by the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act.
- Doss Aviation secured a $9.09 million contract from the U.S. Air Force’s Air Education and Training Command at Randolph Air Force Base in Texas for support of the Powered Flight Program interim service contract. Work will take place at the U.S. Air Force Academy.
- DWG & Associates, Inc. won two federal contracts, both for work awarded by U.S. Air Force Space Command for work at Buckley Air Force Base. The first was a $44,676 award for a permanent standoff. The second contract is for $69,613 to provide light fixture upgrades at the same location. Both projects are funded by the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act.
- RMRM Inc. won a $322,683 federal contract from the U.S. Air Force Space Command at Schriever Air Force Base for systems furniture and stand-alone furniture.
- Federal Contracting Inc. was awarded a $4.14 million contract from the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers in Omaha for construction services in support of various projects at Peterson Air Force Base.
- TDF Construction Joint Venture was awarded two contracts for work contracted by U.S. Air Force Space Command for work at Buckley Air Force Base. The first was a $185,414 federal contract to upgrade the installation’s fire alarm systems. The second was a $93,026 contract to replace fire alarm sensors. Both were funded by the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act.