Forbes: Colorado Springs one of the best housing markets for investors
Both Colorado Springs and Denver made the Forbes list of top ten housing markets for investors.
Colorado Springs is No. 6 on the list, and Denver is No. 8.
According to this Realtyguide analysis, Colorado Springs is benefitting from low home prices, a healthy job market, a diverse economy and population growth.
The Forbes top ten:
- Raleigh-Cary, North Carolina
- McAllen-Edinburg-Mission, Texas
- Austin-Round Rock, Texas
- Nashville-Davidson-Murfreesbor-Franklin, Tennessee
- San Antonio, Texas
- Colorado Springs, Colorado
- Albuquerque, New Mexico
- Denver-Aurora-Broomfield, Colorado
- Springfield, Missouri
- Indianapolis, Indiana