Kudos! – December 8, 2011
Choral Society names finalists
The Colorado Springs Choral Society has named finalists for their annual award in excellence, which recognizes those who “serve the Pikes Peak Region by celebrating the human voice in song and its power to rejoice, console, educate, enrich, unite, and inspire.”
This year’s finalists are:
- Dr. MaryAnn Brilleslyper, Discovery Canyon Campus High School
- Mr. George Douthit, Lewis Palmer High School
- Ms. Rose Dunphey, Palmer Ridge High School
- Mr. Daniel Jeppson, Pine Creek High School
- Mr. Charles Kurchinski, Fountain Valley High School
- Mr. Ron Wilson, Fountain Fort Carson High School
2011 Leadership NOW class
Leadership Pikes Peak celebrated a graduation ceremony Dec. 8 for its 2011 Leadership NOW class. This year’s graduates include
- Adam Andrasko, United States Olympic Committee
- James Carrigan, U.S. Bank
- Mary Coleman, HealthSouth Rehabilitation Hospital
- Robert Conner, BKD, LLP
- Jenna Fariss, The Palisades at Broadmoor Park
- Brady Fitzwater, Stockman Kast Ryan and Company
- Renee’ Harmon, National American University
- Whitney Johnson, Hoff & Leigh
- Kira Lawyer, Everest College
- Natalie Mathis, Big Brothers Big Sisters of the Pikes Peak Region
- Jessica McMullen, Chamber of Commerce
- Joya Migliaccio, Cheley Colorado Camps
- Adena Page, Colorado Technical University
- Matthew Payne, Peak Vista Community Health Centers
- Eva Pearce, Nor’wood Development Group
- John Schroyer, The Gazette
- KatieShubert, Humane Society of the Pikes Peak Region
- Teona Shainidze-Krebs, Pikes Peak Library District
- Courtney Sievert, Robert F. Pribila, P. C.
- Ron Stauffer, Ronswebsites.com
- Gina Thayer, University of the Rockies
- Reier Thompson, Northwestern Mutual
- Rachel Torrey, Everest College
- Lisa Ward, Pikes Peak Library District
- Shannon Wiatrek, University of the Rockies
- Dawn Williams, Colorado State Public Defenders Office
- Hunter Willis, Webstore Solutions
Harp awarded as ‘Bronze Leader’
Steve Harp has been given Northwestern Mutual’s Bronze Leader Award, which recognizes the No.1 new Financial Representative in Northwestern Mutual’s nationwide network.
EDC honors growing companies
The Colorado Springs Regional Economic Development Corp. this week recognized 22
companies that expanded or relocated
to Colorado Springs during 2011.
Companies honored are:
- Agilent Technologies
- Bal Seal Engineering.
- Bio Pappel International
- Chapman Foundations Management
- Cosmic Advanced Engineered Solutions
- Granada Corp.
- Howell Precision Machine and Engineering, Inc.
- Olson Motor & Control Co.
- Outreach, Inc.
- Space Foundation
- Wal-Mart Stores.
- Delta Solutions & Strategies.
- Jabil Technical Services
- LVW Electronics Inc.
- S4 Inc.
- XLEDGER Inc.