Business Journal names 2012 Rising Stars
The Colorado Springs Business Journal is proud to announce the 2012 Rising Stars.
Each year the Business Journal honors 40 young professionals under the age of 40 who have excelled in their professions and volunteered in our community.
A Rising Stars award reception hosted by the Business Journal and sponsored by Security Service Federal Credit Union and Colorado State University-Pueblo is scheduled from 3:30 to 5:30 p.m. March 22 at Cheyenne Mountain Resort. Click here to register.
The 2012 Rising Stars:
- Nadine Hensler, DLR Group
- Patrick Rudy, Cascade Investment Group
- Brandy Williams, Colorado Springs City Council
- Carlos Garcia, Security Service Federal Credit Union
- Brian Colvert, The Colvert / Harvey Group at UBS
- Jameson Bobbin, Vectra Bank
- Nikki Richardson, Pikes Peak Habitat for Humanity
- Michael Johnson, Mountain States Employers Council
- Hillary Reed, University of the Rockies
- Tyler Graham, Colorado Technical University
- Joycelin Randle, Colorado College
- Nate Banet, The Platinum Group
- Mary Coleman, Healthsouth Rehabilitation Hospital
- Jariah Walker, Walker Asset Management Realty Inc.
- Eva Pearce, Nor’wood Development Group
- Sandy Ho, Pikes Peak Community College
- Allison Swickard, Pikes Peak Community College
- Melissa Richardson, Colorado Springs Utilities
- Alyssa Parker, Pikes Peak United Way
- Toby Gannett, The Palisades at Broadmoor Park
- Candice Panariso, FirstBank
- Jessica McMullen, Colorado Springs Chamber of Commerce
- Whitney Johnson, Hoff & Leigh
- Adam Way, Northwestern Mutual
- Amity Wagner, Decisive Analytics Corp.
- Mike Steppenbacker, Ent Federal Credit Union
- Tanan Miles, Ent Federal Credit Union
- Robert Conner, BKD CPAs & Advisors
- Matt Barrett, Graham Advertising
- Travis Dodge, Ent Federal Credit Union
- Christine Raines, Azimuth Wealth Management
- Savannah Mondragon, Security Service Federal Credit Union
- Dianne Reitan, Summitt Wealth Group
- Marcus Haggard, Magneti Marketing
- Delilah King, Booz Allen Hamilton
- Brady Fitzwater, Stockman Kast Ryan and Co.
- Amy Rodgers, Professional Rodeo Cowboys Association
- Andrew Heo, Schriever Air Force Base
- Jason Krawiecki, Corporate Office Properties Trust