Gov. John Hickenlooper has released a list of appointments to several state-level boards and commissions, including the Ground Water Commission, Small Business Stationary Source Technical and Environmental Compliance Advisory Panel, Board of Addiction Counselors Examiners, Board of Dental Examiners, Board of Marriage and Family Therapist Examiners, and the Board of Nursing.
The group of appointees includes one from Colorado Springs. Alan L. Cook was named to the Board of Addiction Counselors Examiners.
Appointed to the Ground Water Commission for terms through May 2017:
* Gregory Larson of Haxtun, to serve as a resident agriculturist from the Northern High Plains Basin.
* Scott W. Tietmeyer of Hereford, to serve as a resident agriculturist from the Upper Big Sandy Basin.
Added to the Small Business Stationary Source Technical and Environmental Compliance Advisory Panel, which advises the Colorado Health Department on assisting small businesses in complying with the Clean Air Act:
* Michael Cugnetti of Denver, to serve as a member from the general public.
* Allison D. Frederick of Castle Rock, to serve as a member from the general public.
Chosen for the Board of Addiction Counselors Examiners, through the end of 2017:
* Ora Dee Watson of Denver, to serve as a certified addiction counselor, reappointed;
* Kelly Clements Hopfer of Highlands Ranch, to serve as a member of the public, reappointed.
* Alan L. Cook of Colorado Springs, to serve as a licensed addiction counselor.
Named to the Board of Dental Examiners was Dr. Thomas H. Pyne of Arvada. Selected for the Board of Marriage and Family Therapist Examiners was Christine Helen Hearst of Lakewood, to serve as a member of the general public.
For the Board of Nursing, the governor named Sharon Kay Devine of Denver as a licensed professional nurse in care facility.