Sealed bids will be taken for the stores June 17.
Evan Gladstone, executive managing director, said the company did not release any offering prices, but the owners, CST Brands Inc., can reject any of the bids.
“Buyers are able to bid what they think the properties are worth,” Gladstone said, adding that convenience stores typically sell for anywhere from $250,000 to $2 million, depending on size, location and the sales of gas and merchandise.
The properties for sale are:
• 4215 Centennial Boulevard. This commercial site is 26,000 square feet with a small building, and it is not open.
• 3808 E. LaSalle St., a 28,700-square-foot site with a 832-square-foot building. This is an operating Diamond Shamrock convenience and gas store.
• 5790 N. Carefree Cir. This is a 25,000-square-foot site with a 1,300-square-foot operating convenience store.
• 712 E. Filmore St., a 30,260-square-foot site with an operational 1,600-square-foot convenience and gas store.
• 205 Main Street in Security.
Interested persons will find information at nrc.com/1406 in the future to get infomration about the properties.